JOIN US ON THE JOURNEY!
What is Holy Week?
Holy Week is the last week of Lent, the week immediately preceding Easter or Resurrection Sunday. It is observed as a time of the suffering (Passion) and death of Jesus through various observances and services of worship. The Journey begins on Palm Sunday and is traditionally a week of somber reflection on the events preceding Jesus’ death: his triumphant entry into Jerusalem; his betrayal by Judas; his Last Supper with his twelve apostles; his arrest, crucifixion and death; his burial in a tomb and gloriously His resurrection on the third day!.
Palm Sunday | March 25 @ 8am & 11am |
- -Processional with palms
- -Kalisa Wright & the Mighty Men of God Choir @ 8am & 11am
- -Breakfast: 9am – 10am ¦ Study Groups: 9:30am – 10:30am
Holy Wednesday | March 28 @ 7pm |
- -The Silver Coin (come and see!)
- -Turner Truiett & the Praise Team
- -Ingrid Daily on the Violin
- -Scott Silbert on the Saxophone
- -Special Message: “I Don’t Need Your Blood Money!”
Good Friday | March 30 @ 7pm |
- -Nicole Davis & the Ambassadors for Christ Choir
- -Special Music by Joanne Greer
- -7 dynamic speakers • 1 Exciting Experience!
Easter Sunday | April 1 @ 8am & 11am |
- -Kalisa Wright & the Asbury Choir (Sanctuary Choir et al)
- -Special Liturgical Dance
- -Two unique experiences @ 8am & 11am
- -Breakfast: 9am – 10am ¦ No Study Groups today.
-Childcare available at ALL services-