Third Tuesday of the month, 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
At Asbury, we are committed to being faithful stewards of all that God has entrusted to us. This compels us to exemplify four pillars of good membership.
PILLAR 1: Praying
- We believe it is vitally important that our members:
Develop a prayer life.
- Have devoted prayer times.
- Pray for yourself, family, the church, community and the government.
- Pray before taking action
- Pray when you are in the midst of trials
- Pray for Asbury
pillar 2: studying
We ask members to adhere to God’s word. We see evidence when members:
- Attend a study group.
- Read the Bible daily
- Read other books
- Read magazines, etc.
- Keep informed about what’s happening in the world
- Keep learning, bit by bit
pillar 3: giving
We expect our members to:
- Give to the Church.
- Support God’s work with your money.
- Realize their money is God’s money.
- Expect blessings when you give.
- Support Asbury with monetary gifts.
- Have a cheerful spirit.
- Be generous in giving.
pillar 4: serving
Asbury members are expected to:
- Be a part of a group in the Church.
- Find opportunities to serve.
- Use your gifts to bless others
- Maintain the spirit of a servant.
- Be thankful when you serve.
We are a growing family of folks who believe in creating real friendships and building healthy relationships. Our approach to Christian ministry is to focus on the entire family. Therefore, we strive to provide something that can engage the energies and meet the needs of every member in your family.
As we endeavor to support each other and grow together, we find ourselves engaged in the 3-A’s business:
- Attracting people to Christ,
- Assimilating people within the body of Christ
- Assigning people as witnesses on behalf of Christ.
The 3-A’s business summarizes our main work as a family of Christ followers.